Meet the Owners of Shagway Arts Barn, LLC
As weather & the ravages of time threatened to destroy Shagway's barn, Nancy convinced the Miller family to invest in restoring the historic Barn for posterity. This proposition then grew into the Arts Barn project!
- Co-Owner, Nancy Miller, BSW, has a background in social work - most recently in supervisory positions, but she is also a singer, musician, photographer, author, marketer, web-designer, thespian, director of youth and adults in musical theater with the Hardee County Players in Wauchula, FL, and is a sketch artist.
- She has served on the Board of Directors for Disability Connection West Michigan and has helped organize fundraising efforts for the Stearns Beach Accessible Walkway projects. She received the Stephen A. Silky Volunteer of the Year Award May 2012.
- She has designed and maintains the website for Dee Payment Photography and the Shagway Arts Barn, LLC, as well as the Facebook pages for both.
- Nancy lives in Ludington.
Judy is credited with idea for an 'Artist's Commune' on the 40 acres. She thought it would be wonderful for other artists to have the opportunity to sketch, paint, or simply be inspired by the scenery and tranquility of the landscape.
- Co-Owner, Judy Miller, is a former pharmacy technician.
- She currently works for Wal-mart.
- She is a singer, musician, sketch artist, thespian, historian, avid reader & advocate.
- She is a member of the 16th Century Singers.
- Judy also has assisted with fundraising for the Stearns Beach Accessible Walkway Projects.
- Judy lives in Ludington.